Using the Hyperlane Explorer to find and track messages
Messages to/from core chains will searchable by transaction hash, message ID, or sender/recipient address. For other chains, the explorer can be configured to search for messages by providing it a chain config.
- Hash of the transaction that initiated the message (origin tx)
- Hash of the transaction that delivered message (destination tx)
- Address of the account that sent the origin transaction
- Address of the account that sent the destination transaction
- Address of the message sender
- Address of the message recipient
- ID of the message
To search, enter your query into the top search bar. You can use the Origin Chain, Destination Chain, and Time filter options to narrow down your search.
Explorer search bar